Tuesday, November 10, 2009

National Novel Writing Month -- 10 day report.

NaNoWriMo is something I have participated in since 2006 and every year something has caused me to fail:

2006 -- my computer was taken from me. 7000 words.

2007 -- no computer -- had to do everything by hand then confirm online at the library -- yeah that works -- 2000 words (gave up)

2008 -- Pure apathy -- 5600 words -- but lost interest.

2009 -- 10145words as of this writing at day 10 -- I am actually behind where I need to be, but I am farther than I have ever been and I love doing it this year. And i am still writing.

The reasons my posts have been short or not related to theology of late is NaNoWriMo, I love blogging but the thought that I might actually have FINISHED a book is very exciting. Even if it is a crappy fantasy novel.

If I can finish once; I can finish again -- so I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment