Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back from Vacation

It is good to get away, but it is last good to be back home. My brief vacation was punctuated by several events:
1. Visits to the Mackinac Bridge and Mackinac City. This is my home state and the fact is that it is the most beautiful one on the Union as far as I am concerned (yes, I have been to others -- at least half of them). To top it all off the weather was a little cold in the Upper Peninsula it was clear and bright most of the time.
2. Visits with our good friends in ministry -- The Lester's (The Hotel Lester has two chief advantages -- the company is good and the price is cheap)
3. Time to think in an environment so quiet that I could actually hear myself think.
4. Such conditions inspire a closer walk with God -- I have had a lot of time to make decisions involving my call and place in God's kingdom.

Now I am glad just to be home with my family and in an environment familiar.

No comments:

Post a Comment