Thursday, May 21, 2009

Why I Am A Creationist

Well, mainly because evolution doesn't convince me.
1. Evolution is improbable -- the odds are very much against it.
2. It defies the laws of thermodynamics
3. It is based in large part on circular reasoning.
4. It is philosophically bad -- if it is right then Hitler was on to something -- there is a master race out their somewhere. Homo Superior is just waiting to get out.
5. Several creatures that exist defy evolutionary logic -- their is simply no way for them to evolutionary evolve without major problems.

As a creationist, I think what we see in the world is explainable by creative acts of God, adaptation and the worldwide flood.

I take God's word for it -- that He created the earth and because of that He has rights over it and me.

I think it is important that God is in the picture, because with evolution there is no higher authority to hold us accountable and with that viewpoint any moral or ethic is possible and often it is about power.

With God, everyone is accountable to God and His power. Final Judgment makes it a just system and that makes it work for me -- it is all a question of God being your creator -- Your Alpha and beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment