Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolutions -- Final Form


I actually do not do this every year but this year I have decided that I need some sort of kickoff to some of my future plans so New Year's Day will do.

Resolution #1: To memorize two books of the Bible this year -- Ecclesiastes and 1 John -- 17 total chapters, 327 Verses. Easily done if I took one verse a day but review means I would have to take it at two verses a day. Want to be able to quote them like I was reading them.

Resolution #2: Learn Latin: before the end of the year I want to finish Wheellock's Latin -- I have the book, workbook and reader and it is high time I put them to good use.

Resolution #3 Write a non fiction book and a fiction book before the end of the year -- If I am ever going to be a writer I need to push it this year. Means putting something on paper everyday.

Resolution #4: Finish the whole year as a bodybuilder -- no slacking off of training or diet.

All of this should put me closer to my lifetime goals and keep me out of trouble.

I will also continue to blog everyday -- the only resolution from last year I kept. Well sort of anyway.

2 comments: